Thank you, to all members both old and new for attending the A.G.M.
A few key decisions were made at the meeting, which I’ll try to summarize here.
- Our membership quota is now set at 21 members – we discussed the importance of this for booking matches and catering for guests when matches allow.
- Any member not being able to fish a match should inform the elected committee members by the Thursday evening prior to the weekend match at the very latest, this is so we can invite guests to fish.
- The doubles/pairs match will not have the added cash incentive, trophy only – normal pay outs will of course be paid.
- The annual outing sponsorship will be used to pay the section winnings on the annual day out at Solhampton.
- Club rules will be amended and posted on this site.
If I’ve missed any details that you wish to be added please leave them in the reply comments about this post below.